SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST – WINDOWS PLATFORMS
Responsible for the design, deployment, installation, configuration and maintenance of Microsoft OS based platforms, AD, Exchange Servers and implementation of related security controls.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Manage the operations and maintenance of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, Windows OS based servers and other related Microsoft platforms.
- Provide technical lead on projects in a highly heterogeneous environment.
- Provide capacity planning, performance monitoring, patch management and disaster recovery planning and implementation.
- Coordinate service needs with Vendors and cross functional teams, through effective partnership, collaboration and communication.
- Provide 2nd Line support for end users, and other administration teams.
- Innovation Effectiveness
- Quality Management.
- Safety, Health and Environment.
- BSc Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Technical Certifications on Microsoft Exchange, AD, Cisco Networking and Windows 2012.
- Professional Certifications on ITIL V3 and Prince 2 Practitioner will be an added advantage.
- Technical Expertise
- Critical Thinking & Innovation
- Diagnostic Ability
- Results Focused & Commitment
- Organizing & Coordinating
- Supervisory Team Leadership & Motivation
- Communications – Technical Service
- Minimum of 6 years extensive experience on Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server 2013, Windows Server and related Microsoft operational support platforms like SCOM, SCCM, Skype for business etc.
- Experience in implementation of security controls on Microsoft platforms or related.
- Extensive experience in related e-mail security platforms like anti-virus, anti-malware, e-mail gateways and Network Access Control Devices.
- Solid understanding of Networking, infrastructure Services: DNS, DHCP, Firewalls and CISCO devices.
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates to email@example.com
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates