Volkswagen T-Roc finally touches down BW
Following the T Roc digital launch, it has finally reached BW Soil. Volkswagen T-Roc is a Golf based mid-sized SUV that slots between the compact Volkswagen T-Cross and the Volkswagen Tiguan. There are only two engines and two trim level available
• 1.4-litre turbocharged 4-cylinder engine,110 kW and 250 Nm
• 2.0-litre turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, 140 kW and 320 Nm.
Trim Levels Design and R-Line (Only available for the 2.0L). Design focuses on visual elements, while the R-Design is aimed at the customer seeking sportiness. The design trim level comes standard with
• Radio Composition Media
• 4 alloy wheels "Mayfield" 7J x 17
• Exterior mirrors, power-adjustable, folding and heated, with front passenger exterior mirror lowering function
• Park Distance Control - warning signals for obstacles in the front and rear
• Voice control
R-Line over the above standard has
• Front Assist area monitoring with City Emergency Braking and Pedestrian Monitoring, Automatic Post-Collision Braking System and Lane Assist
• LED daytime running lights in the bumper and dynamic cornering lights
• 19-inch Suzuka alloy wheel
• the latest generation Active info display
• Keyless entry, Adaptive Cruise Control with Front Assist
• Mobile phone inductive charging
• Vienna leather seats
The T-Roc will set you back just around BWP 510 000.00 +/-.
Volkswagen T-Roc has a 3 year/120 000km warranty, 5 years/ 90 000km Volkswagen Service Plan and a 12-year anti-corrosion warranty.
We are yet to drive the T-Roc.
Article and Pic by: BWcarspotter - FB