Marketing Officer (One-year fixed contract)
There is an exciting career opportunity available at BancABC, part of Atlas Mara (ATMA) for a self-motivated individual with outstanding integrity, a good track record of performance, excellent oral and written communication as well as strong interpersonal skills. As part of its growth strategy, the bank is looking for an experienced candidate with suitable technical competencies to take up the following opportunity.
The successful candidate will be required to support the marketing department in overseeing the department’s operations such as implementing the bank’s marketing plan at country level across all media, assist in organizing marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness and plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media.
The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a marketing related degree and 3yrs work experience in a related field. They must also exhibit the ability to be proactive and be a team player.
The candidate will also need to:
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Assist in market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Implement agreed marketing strategies and report on performance
- Order merchandise
- Manage branding and the storeroom
The candidate must be able to demonstrate an awareness of and interest in product development, marketing insights, copy strategy and ATL/BTL communication along with the following:
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
BancABC provides a competitive package and will offer the successful candidate a salary commensurate with the person’s qualifications and experience. Interested and qualified candidates should send their application, cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of academic certificates, Omang and testimonials and names and contacts of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.