Marketing Executive Intern
You will be responsible for promoting and booking travel arrangements for clients to all safari destinations. Your role is to objectively share the attractions of our tourist destinations through digital channels and grow bookings on our online platforms and travel agency network.
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Marketing, Business or relevant field
- A strong understanding of digital marketing platforms will be an added advantage.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services.
- Provide travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material.
- Follow up clients’ enquiries promptly to convert to bookings
- Monitor trends in digital marketing tools, applications, channels and implement relevant improvements.
- Update product and services information updates across all digital channels
- Provide reports on clients’ acquisitions and client reviews.
- Proven working experience as a travel consultant
- Excellent knowledge of online booking platforms and social media channels
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
Do you have what it takes? Then send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 July 2018.