Manager: Specialist Finance (Property and Vehicle Asset Finance)
Be Part of an Innovative, vibrant, dynamic, energetic and growing bank!
Reporting to Head: Retail Banking, you will be responsible for contributing to the Bank's profitability through effective marketing to ensure that Home Loans, Vehicle and Asset Finance (VAF) targets are met. Your duties will be generating new business and retaining existing customers which will include, efFective credit assessment for facility applications, early collection management, collateral and administrative support, financial reporting and people management in order to meet business objectives and profitability of the Bank.
As Manager of Specialist Finance, you will be responsible for initiating, developing and/or maintaining sales growth, identifying and pursuing sales opportunities and providing support to the appointed vender/partner/dealer (farmers), in order to realise the formulated sales objectives, market penetration, and new business volumes.
You will be expected to provide an insight into the market potential and optimising revenue and profit based on asset sales. You will aslo be expected to develop insight into the Botswana market, in accordance with objectives and strategy, to ensure that mortgage loans, vehcile and asset finance, marketing and sales are well prepared for market growth.
Primary responsibilities of this position:
- Manage the annual business plan and startegies to accomplish Bank objectives and desired performance.
- Ensure that all customer credit facilities meet corporate and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Monitor loan pipeline.
- Provide regular sales progress status communication.
- Work with Branch Manager/Wholesale Banking to monitor services quality and ensure Bank service standards are met.
- BCom or equivalent degree in Business Adminstration, Asset Finance and Property Management.
- 5 Years Managerial Experience in the Property Finance and Vehicle Asset Finance Units in a commercial banking environment.
- Thorough knowledge of the markets and competitor products and services.
- Good knowledge of the laws/policies/practices relating to residential properties and asset finance.
- Good knowledge of the Banking Act and related acts.
- Proficiency in computer applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Bank Gaborone offers competitive remuneration package to successful candidates.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements of these jobs are invited to submit their Application, Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Certified True Copies of credentials to the following address:
Head: Human Resources
Bank Gaborone Head Office
Plot 5129 Pilane/Queens Road
The Mall, Gaborone
Private Bag 00325
Applications may alternatively be mailed to: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO.