TECHNICAL ANALYST – NETWORKS
Botswana Unified Revenue Service (BURS) is a semi-autonomous organization of Government responsible for assessing and collecting tax revenue as well as border administration. BURS invites dynamic, self- motivated and qualified citizens of Botswana to apply for the above post.
Main Purpose of the Job
To provide technical skills in implementing, configuring and monitoring of network infrastructure operations, designs and modifications including routers, switches, wireless access points, cabling works, IP phones, video conferencing, internet and uninterruptible power supply (UPS) for optimal use of the LAN, WAN, IT hardware and software infrastructure.
Key Performance Areas
1. Effective business requirements analysis
2. Efficient technology implementation
3. Timely and efficient Infrastructure support
4. Team cohesion and personal effectiveness
5. Precise and accurate technical and change management documentation
6. Efficient customer service
- Degree in Information Technology related discipline and an Industry Certification, e.g. CCNA or equivalent).
- Technical Expertise
- Critical Thinking
- Team Leadership
- Planning and organizing
- At least two (2) years relevant post qualification experience at Officer level or equivalent with a good background in Network Infrastructure, as well as a high-quality appreciation of TCP/IP.
All applications should be addressed to;
Director Human Resources
Botswana Unified Revenue Service,
Plot 54379 CBD, Tower Block- 5th Floor
Private Bag 0013
Note: Candidates who meet the requirements for the above mentioned positions should apply and attach the necessary supporting documents. BURS will only enter into correspondence with shortlisted candidates.
For any information regarding these positions, please contact the Human Resources Division at these extensions: 3638472 (M. Bothata), 3638351 (A. B. Tlhankane), 3638832 (E. Mmereki) and 3638446 (O. Mohumanegi)