Team Leaders OPSD: 002
- Maintain a physical presence in the Contact Centre in order to identify problem situations and provide guidance when required.
- Ensure agents are briefed before commencement of any shift
- Ensure that all Company and / or Client updates are cascaded to all individuals in the team
- Escalate problems, report suspected fraud and provides relevant feedback to the right channels.
- Follow established procedures, processes and escalations.
- Be fully conversant with and ensure all staff is fully conversant with the Client policies, procedures, products and services and Service Level undertakings.
- Maintain data protection and confidentiality for client and customers.
- Support the team to meet or exceed service level components, quality and productivity targets and indicators
- Adhere to structured Personnel Performance Review processes and procedures.
- Ensure that qualitative and quantitative performance measures are set, and provide the necessary coaching, mentoring, training and assistance in order for team members to achieve their targets.
- A Diploma or Degree in Operations Management, Business Management or any related field.
- A minimum of 2 years in a call center environment with in experience in a call centre environment
Suitable candidates must email their CVs, academic records, and 3 references to or send the documents through post to:
The HR and Administration Manager