STRATEGIC BUSINESS ANALYST
To assist in providing strategic oversight in the control and management of the organization’s business transformation and strategic value-positioning in the market.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Strategic market research and analysis (including Business Intelligence)
- Assist in preparing Strategic and Business Plans for the Company
- Assist in the preparation of business cases and strategic value propositions
- Extract and compile data, and prepare periodic analyses based on Company tools and systems
- Global research on industry trends, drivers and best practices
- Assist in preparing qualitative and quantitative analyses and responses to the sector regulator and policy makers
- Quality Management
- Safety, Health and Environment.
- Business Degree (Majors in Business Economics/ Financial Analysis/Management) or related field.
Key behavioral competencies for the job include Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking, Adaptability and Flexibility, Initiative & Drive, Results Orientation & Execution, Communication Interpersonal Awareness and Teamwork/ Collaboration.
The candidate should also demonstrate key technical competencies of Benefits Realization Management (BRM), Business Intelligence and Analysis, Business Case Development, Data Collection, Analysis and Management. Most importantly, the candidate should be well vested in Performance Measurement, Policy Advisory Services, Strategic Performance Management, Strategic Planning, Strategy Execution, Strategy Formulation, Strategy Review and Revision.
- Two (2) years of practical work experience in business intelligence and strategy analysis. Candidate should have a strong background in Data analysis and market research.
- Preferred industries include Telecommunications, Information Technology (IT) etc.
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates to email@example.com.
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates.