Reporting to the International Roaming Manager, the incumbent will maintain a high quality level of roaming services, and ensure Roaming Partner targets are met. Provide effective technical support and continually seek quality improvements within International Roaming.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Roaming Relationship Management
- Launching Roaming Services
- IREG Testing
- Safety, Health and Environment
- Quality Management
- BSc Degree in Telecommunication or equivalent
- Technical Expertise - Level 2
- Attention to Detail
- Diagnostic Ability
- Results Focused & Commitment
- Communications – Technical Service
- No post-graduation work experience required
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates