PRODUCT MANAGEMENT INTERN
To monitor and manage the performance of the Company’s Products and Services portfolio and conceptualize, initiate and manage uptake improvement interventions.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Analyze the performance of products and services
- Suggest and implement appropriate action.
- Products and Services performance reporting.
- Schedule and implement product specific offers to optimise uptake.
- Monitor and Manage Service Provider relationships & service.
- Regular testing of Products and Services availability and functionality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, BSc in Electronics, Computer Science, BSc in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Planning, Organising and Coordinating
- Team Cooperation & Commitment
- Results Focused & Commitment
- Decisiveness and Assertiveness
- Consultation & Interpersonal Relations
- No post-graduation work experience required.
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates to email@example.com.
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates