You will be responsible for promoting and booking travel arrangements for clients to all safari destinations. Your role is to objectively share the attractions of our tourist destinations through digital channels and grow bookings on our online platforms and travel agency network.
- Extensive use of digital marketing platforms and channels to increase bookings
- Update product and services information and run promotions across all digital channels
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services.
- Market tours to a network of global Travel Agents
- Follow up clients’ enquiries promptly to convert to bookings
- Provide reports on clients’ acquisitions and client reviews.
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Marketing, Business or relevant field
- Proven working experience as a travel consultant
- Excellent knowledge of online booking platforms and social media channels
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- 2 years experience in hospitality industry
Send us your CV to email@example.com 18 May 2019.