LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT INTERN
To assist the Learning & Development Manager in managing and coordinating the training and development initiatives of the Company in order to enable the Company to achieve its strategic objectives.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Training Management
- Motivation & Team Cohesion
- Performance Management
- Safety, Health and Environment
- Succession and Development Plan
- Quality Management
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Equivalent
- Technical Expertise – Level 2
- Attention to detail
- Results Focused & Commitment
- Diagnostic Ability
- No post-graduation work experience required.
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates to email@example.com.
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates