HUMAN RESOURCE INTERN
To provide administration and general human resource service support to meet the Company’s mandate.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Recruitment & Selection
- Staff Administration
- Employee Relations
- Payroll Administration
- Training Management
- Motivation & Team Cohesion
- Performance Management
- Safety, Health and Environment
- Quality Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology or Equivalent
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Technical Expertise
- Diagnostic Ability
- Results Focused & Commitment
- Communication – Technical Services
- No post – graduate work experience required
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates to email@example.com.
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates.