HUMAN CAPITAL RELATIONSHIP OFFICER (HEAD OFFICE) - BPS 33/2/2 Vol.1 (05)
BotswanaPost is on a journey to excellence with the aim to build a high performance and people-centered organisation that is fit-to-serve and fit-to-grow. The organisation invites suitably qualified, innovative, results-orientated and self-driven individuals to apply for the above position and join a team of professionals to drive service excellence.
To work as a business partner with business/function teams in the Value Centre to ensure appropriate human capital solutions are provided, and to create, foster and sustain a constructive industrial relations climate between management and employees to support the optimal use of the BotswanaPost’s Human Capital to meet business objectives. The incumbent assist in the implementation, coordination and promotion of the Organisation Learning strategy in order to enhance business performance. The position directly reports to the Human Capital Relationship Manager.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Gives expert advice, recommendations and quality decision making to respective business unit on key human capital processes such as (Remuneration and benefits, Recruitment and selection, Employee relations advice, Negotiations, Wellbeing of employees)
- Provides coaching and advice to business unit staff around organisational development concepts such as; organisation design, change management, team dynamics, work culture, employee engagement, talent development, succession planning
- Influence staff to take more effective decisions around people matters during key people processes
- Increased proficiency of staff to use HC products and tools
- A University Degree in Social Sciences or any related field.
- Sound knowledge of Labour Laws/Industrial Relations and Human Capital Policies
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Interpersonal & communications skills
- Analytical skills
- Assertive & Decisive
- Proactive & innovative
- Must be computer literate
- A minimum of 2-3 years working experience as Human Capital Officer in a generalist human capital management role
- Strong knowledge of labour laws and employee relations is required
- Experience in training coordination and facilitation is an added advantage
BENEFITS: BotswanaPost offers attractive salaries and benefit packages that are commensurate with qualifications and experience.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Only candidates who meet the above requirements need to apply by enclosing an application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certified certificates and Omang/ID to: Chief Human Capital Officer BotswanaPost P.O. Box 100 Gaborone
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.