Engen Marketing Botswana (Pty) Ltd is seeking to fill the above position.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the identified candidate will be tasked to protect and maintain the Health and Safety of all Stakeholders (employees, customers, suppliers, contractors and the general public; and to protect the enironment from any significant impacts of our present and planned operations in line with the organisation's Vision, Mission and Values and PETRONAS Cultural Benefits.
- Ensure compliance with the highest Safety and Health, and Environmet conservation standards
- Ensure compliance with HSE Policy, Processes and Procedures
- Oversee Engen's HSE Management systems
- Conduct HSE Audits
- Conduct HSE Inspections
- Lead all HSE relates meetings
- COnduct HSE trainings
- Manage company wide Quality Management System
- A Degree in Health and Safety or equivalent
- A minimum 5 years' experience
To apply please log on to Engen Careers on http://engen-ibd.erecruit.co
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.