Floor Supervisor OPSD: 001
- Coordinating with the Operations Manager to ensure that the hiring and training of agents is done accordingly in order to meet clients SLA’s.
- Ensuring agents and team leaders understand and comply with all the company’s Operations Department objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent and team leader performance
- Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
- Manage a team of call center agents.
- Manage by walking around. Be visible to answer questions.
- Take calls that your agents can’t handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance.
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- A Diploma or Degree in Operations Management, Business Management or any related field.
- A minimum of 3 years in a call center environment with experience in collections/sales/customer service
- 1 year supervisory experience required
Suitable candidates must email their CVs, academic records, and 3 references to or send the documents through post to:
The HR and Administration Manager