The Facilities Supervisor will assume responsibility for optimizing the implementation of the Facilities management plans.
- Devising facilities plans which will enable the Company meet clients’ requirements,
- Devising maintenance plans and specifications for each property under management;
- Implementing and maintaining effective Facilities management and procurement policies;
- Setting budget parameters with Property Management and ensuring accuracy of forward cash flows;
- Managing projects and contracts,
- Effective supervision and training of staff.
A minimum qualification of Degree in a construction related field with a proven seven years of practical construction, building maintenance and project management experience
- Outstanding relationship builder with excellent personal and supervisory skills,
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility with focus on performance and delivery,
- Extensive knowledge in maintenance specification.
Interested applicants should send detailed CVs to with the position applied for as the subject of the email no later than 28th February 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted