DIGITAL PLATFORMS ANALYST
The Digital Platforms Analyst will be responsible for designing, implementing and supporting Digital Platforms using agile processes and architectures.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Innovation Effectiveness
- Operational Excellence
- Safety, Health & Environment
- Quality Management
- Degree in Computer science, Telecomms or Software Engineering
Key behavioral competencies for the job include Problem Solving & Analytical Thinking, Creativity & Innovative Thinking, Detail & Quality Orientation, Initiative & Drive, Results Orientation & Execution, Networking & Building Collaborative Relationships, Teamwork/ Collaboration.
The candidate should also demonstrate key technical competencies of Governance, System Configuration, Incident Management, Solution Implementation, Lean Agile Methodology Management, System monitoring, support & management, BSS knowledge, User Support, Business need analysis, Testing & automation, Devops, Performance Management.
- At least 3 years’ system support experience within Telco or ICT
- Proven experience dealing with vendors and technical departments
- Proven record on handling of complex network issues
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning ability
- Ability to generate and implement innovative ideas into the business
- Ability and willingness to explore creative solutions
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates.