DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
To conceptualise, implement and manage digital marketing campaigns and strategies that drive the Brand Communications Strategy.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Internal and external Product knowledge dissemination
- Preparation and implementation of online communication and/or promotional campaigns
- Online Content creation, Scheduling, Monitoring and Management
- Ensure updated product and services information across all digital channels
- Safety, health and environment
- Quality Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or any Business related field
- Technical Expertise - Level 2Technical expertise
- Critical Thinking & Innovation
- Diagnostic Ability
- Results Focused & Commitment
- Organising & Coordinating
- Communications – Technical Service
- No post-graduation work experience required.
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates