CUSTOMER VALUE MANAGEMENT MANAGER
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Customer Value Management Manager will be responsible for creating customer and shareholder value during the lifetime of our existing customers by understanding personalized customer needs, preferences, and matching those to our products/ propositions/ services. The incumbent will discover relevant aspects of consumer behavior within relevant segments, and implement base management strategies through design and execution of Below-The-Line campaigns via multiple channels to deliver the best commercial return.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Grow the value of our in life revenue and loyalty of our customers
- Manage customer propositions (bundles, out of bundles) based on customers’ life cycles
- Analyze and interpret trends in the customer base to drive insights and actions
- Coordinate the implementation and maintenance of value based segmentation
- Prepare business cases for campaigns and implement campaigns including anti-churn, loyalty, ARPU stimulation etc.
- Define pricing / promotions for all campaigns for products and services
- Evaluate performance of campaigns and monitor this against set CVM KPIs
- Interface with other functions in the business to ensure smooth running of the CVM program
- Safety, Health and Environment
- Quality Management
- Bachelor of Science, Statistics or Business Administration or equivalent.
- Strategic Thinking
- Team Leadership & Motivation
- Communications, Influence & Impact
- Results Focused & Commitment
- Business Orientation
- Decisiveness and Assertiveness
- External Environment Orientation
- Budget and Resource Management
- At least 7 years’ experience with exposure on Loyalty and Retention, Statistics/ Mathematics/ Analytics and/or Financial analysis of which 3 years must be in Management. Management experience within a competitive industry and/or telecommunications/ ICT sector will be an added advantage.
If you meet the minimum requirements please send through your CV, certified academic certificates and cover letter to . Applicants must also state position applied for in the subject box of the email.
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates.