- Public Administration
- Health and Safety
Reporting directly to the Head of discpline, the incumbent will be responsible for facilitating learning to IDM students as well as ensuring that the material offered to students is of the required standard.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The incumbent will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate in the development of course materials
- Coaches and mentors students
- Ensure that IDM standards are maintained during lectures
- Facilitates a conducive environment to allow students to give feedback
- Maintenance and management of student information
- At least a master's Degree Public Administration and Health and Safety
- Results oriented and performance driven
- Creativity, innovation, flexibility & anlytical thinking
- Plannig, organising & resource management
- Decisiveness and assertiveness
- Appreciation of the external operating environment
- Team building, leadership and motivation
- A minimum of seven years' experience.
- Significant teaching experience ina tertiary institution.
- Registration with BQA as a Trainer is required.
IDM offers a wide range of competitive benefits. If you feel you meet the profile of the required candidate adn you are interested in the job, you may submit your application including curriculum vitae, certified copies of academci records and three references to:
Human Resources and Administration Manager, IDM, P. O. Box 1357, Gaborone, Botswana OR
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted applicaitons will be responded to