Business Development Manager
We are inviting suitable applicants to apply for the highly rewarding sales position in a business process outsourcing environment.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Job Role
- Achieving (and exceeding) sales targets in both Revenue and Gross Margin for the company
- Creating a strategy framework for the activities of different customers/clients
- Creating and closing new business opportunities for the company
- Manage the full corporate sales cycle - from initial unqualified enquiry, quotation, evaluation and support issues, marketing, price negotiation and closure.
- Increase the conversion rate of enquiries/ closed sales.
- Work closely with delivery functions in ensuring successful execution of projects, allowing complete tracking of the engagement against business SLAs set
- Manage a personal sales pipeline
- Conduct prospecting and lead follow up from marketing activities as required
- Adhere to sales processes & methodologies and ensure accurate & timely data input in the customers & prospective customers database
- Monitor and report on all activities and forecasts and provide relevant management information
- Enhancing the revenue from existing customers and their affiliates
- Providing support to customers, including transfer of information, presentations and training to customers & partners.
- Creating and delivering sales plans
- You will be responsible for assisting in advertising and PR initiatives from time to time.
- Continuously identifying customer needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Business Systems or any other related discipline.
- Significant experience on solution and service sales
- Proven sales skills, excellent communicator, with drive and ambition, result focused approach.
- Business development experience of at least 5 - 8 years in the technology/telecommunications industry.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills are pre-requisites
- They also need to be creative, adaptable, enquiring and analytical, and enjoy dealing with people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Willingness to travel to customer/prospective sites
- Target driven, leads from the front, good negotiating skills.
- Sound knowledge of the sales process.
- Services sales experience in a large consulting environment
- Should be well versed in areas of technology especially, business process design, gap analysis, solution architecting.
- Good knowledge of the IT Services Sector including experience in selling outsourcing and offshoring.
- Good network of influencers and decision makers in services industry
HR and Administration Manager
P/Bag 419 Gaborone
OR email to: