Business Development Executive MNGT: 001
- Achieving (and exceeding) sales targets
- Manage the full corporate sales cycle - from initial unqualified enquiry, quotation, evaluation and support issues, marketing, price negotiation and closure.
- Work closely with delivery functions in ensuring successful execution of projects, allowing complete tracking of the engagement against set business SLAs
- Manage a personal sales pipeline
- Monitor and report on all activities and forecasts and provide relevant management information
- Enhancing the revenue from existing customers and their affiliates
- Providing support to customers, including transfer of information, presentations and training to customers & partners.
- You will be responsible for assisting in advertising and PR initiatives from time to time.
- Continuously identifying customer needs
- A Degree in Business Management with an emphasis in Business Development, Marketing and Sales
- A minimum of 2 years in a Business Development environment
- Experience in sales, proposal writing and client presentations
Suitable candidates must email their CVs, academic records, and 3 references to or send the documents through post to:
The HR and Administration Manager