BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGER
To ensure an effective organisation Business Continuity Management (BCM) governance framework that is consistent with general regulatory requirements and industry best practices/standards is developed, maintained and adhered to across the organisation.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Overall BCM Programme management
- Facilitate BCM plan development
- Continuous BCM readiness assessments and tests
- Review Network/IS network development plans, new services or changes to ecosystem for compliance to BCM policy and strategy
- Continuous BCM awareness for all staff
- Degree in Technology, Business or equivalent
- Minimum CBCI certified CISA and COBIT an added advantage
- Service Excellence
- Product and service development
- Incident, query and complaints management
- Team Management
- Safety, Health and Environment.
- Quality Management
- At least 5 years’ work experience in a related area.
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates to email@example.com.
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates