HEALTH SERVICES MANAGER - GABORONE
Careerpool Botswana is the best place to find jobs in Botswana. An employment platform designed to allow employers to advertise jobs and for candidates to find them. A cost effective advertising solution available on all platforms (online, mobile phones, tablets etc). The site is easy to use so that your entire HR and Recruitment team can advertise jobs and search for candidates directly.
Careerpool Botswana is the most prominent job board in Botswana and the place to advertise and find jobs online.
MRI Botswana Limited is a 100% citizen owned private company providing a variety of services including emergency medical assistance,
emergency medical training, contact centre solutions, integrated primary healthcare services and pharmaceutical services. The company is looking for a suitably qualified, experienced and self-driven professionals for the above position.
Main Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent will be responsible for the management of Prime Health GP Clinics, Onsite Medical Clinics, Occupational Health as well as Wellness Services.
Key Performance Areas
- Ensures high levels of clinical quality and customer service across all facilities.
- Provides clinical support and advise to the operations team.
- Looks for business opportunities and access to potential markets.
- Ensures adherence to internationally recognised clinical standards and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with licensing and regulatory requirements.
- Assists the EMS Team to respond to emergencies and to provide emergency medical services in line with the company procedures
- and protocols.
- Assists the Training Team to deliver training services as scheduled.
- Develops, implements and manages wellness programs and activities.
- Monitors expenses against budgets and implements interventions as necessary.
- Prepares and submits weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual management reports.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBChB, MBBS)
- Valid registration with Botswana Health Professions Council
- Post graduate qualification in Occupational Health would be an added advantage
- ATLS, ACLS, AHCP and PALS would be desirable
- Clinical acumen
- Customer service ethic
- Strategic thinking and proven leadership skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent and effective communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong negotiation and networking skills
- Research skills
- Eight (8) year experience, Three (3) of which should have been in a senior management role
- A minimum of five (5) years in a clinical environment
- Practical experience in remote site Emergency Medical Services will be an added advantage
If you have the above capabilities, kindly submit your application, your latest CV, ID and certified copies of relevant certificates to:
The Human Resources Department
MRI Botswana Ltd, Private Bag BR 256 , Gaborone.
Or hand delivered at: Plot 60601 Block 7, next to Ba Isago University College.
We respond to shortlisted candidates only.