EARTHMOVING PLANT MANAGER – DUMP TRUCKS
Careerpool Botswana is the best place to find jobs in Botswana. An employment platform designed to allow employers to advertise jobs and for candidates to find them. A cost effective advertising solution available on all platforms (online, mobile phones, tablets etc). The site is easy to use so that your entire HR and Recruitment team can advertise jobs and search for candidates directly.
Careerpool Botswana is the most prominent job board in Botswana and the place to advertise and find jobs online.
Aveng Moolmans, one of the largest opencast mining contractors in Africa, offers a complete open-pit mining capability with over 40 years’ experience in both hard and soft rock environments. In addition to its drill, blast, load and dump capabilities, Aveng Moolmans is well placed to provide mine planning, survey, production scheduling and grade control expertise.
The above position has become available within Aveng Moolmans.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
(DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Ensure adherence to safety, health, environment and quality requirements
- Maintain a high availability of dump trucks, loaders and graders
- Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures
- Ensure adequate stock levels are maintained
- Manage sectional budget
- Ensure proper plant records management
- Responsible for performance management
- Responsible for training and development of employees
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / NCC in Heavy Plant Mechanics or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience as Plant Manager on trucks and related equipment
- A minimum of 10 years working on Komatsu HD785, TR100, loaders and graders or related equipment
- Effective resource management
- Experience in supplier management, warranty management, quality control and plant failure investigations
- People Management skills
- Strategic decision making
- Plant Financial and accounting skills
All applications including CV, contact details and covering letter should be sent to:
The HR Manager, Moolman Mining Botswana, P/Bag F449, Francistown or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org