Chobe Land Board
Chobe Land board tribal area includes, Pandamatenga, Lesoma, Kazungula, Mabele, Kavimba, Kachikau, Satau and Parakarungu villages.
Chobe district lies in the northern part of Botswana and forms an international boundary with Namibia to the north and west, Zambia to the north, and Zimbabwe to the east. Chobe district is made up of Kasane township and eight villages, Pandamatenga, Lesoma, Kazungula in the east and Muchenje/Mabele, Kavimba, Kachikau, Satau and Parakarungu in the west. The rest of the district comprises of Chobe national park and six forest reserves which amount to about 74 % of the total land in the district. Therefore about 26 % of the land in Chobe district is reserved for human habitation. The scarcity of Land human habitation in the district calls for efficient and effective use of Land to allow for sustainable development.
We serve the public by managing tribal land to help them achieve sustainable socio-economic development.
- Sustainable human settlements
- Management of land and delivery of housing for socio-economic development.
- Botho - self respect and respect for others.
- Integrity - to conduct our business wit hdecency and honesty.
- Transparency - to conduct our business openly and fairly.
- Team work - working together to achieve a common goal.
- Accountability - to be accountable to all the services we provide.