Founded in 1996, BECI is the only credit insurer in Botswana, and is a private company – wholly owned by Botswana Development Corporation (BDC).BECI’s primary function is to develop and equip businesses with Trade Credit Insurance policies to protect them from the danger of non-payment by credit customers. In addition, the company now offers a selection of business growth tools, such as Invoice Discounting, Debt Collection and Construction Bonds and Guarantees.
- To be a reputable insurer supporting economic growth.
- To provide innovative Trade Credit Insurance, Bonds, Guarantees and other insurance solutions for the benefit of our key stakeholders.
Our Core Values
- Integrity - We will remain consistent in our actions and methods by adhering to strict professional, moral and ethical practices.
- Customer Centric - We will remain continuously strive to exceed client expectations.
- Teamwork - Together we are committed to the delivery of sterling results.
- Continuous Learning - We will remain continuously strive to exceed client expectations.
- Domestic Trade Credit Insurance
- Export Trade Credit Insurance
- Bonds and Guarantee
- Debt Collection
- Invoice Discounting
- Trade Credit Insurance Preshipment