Underestimating roof leaks is not only extremely costly, but is also extremely dangerous. Considering the damages that TROPICAL STORM DINEO caused, it's important to protect your home from the destructive powers of water.
- Inside your house, the most obvious sign of roof leaks is water stains on your ceiling, especially if they grow or darken after a rainstorm. Additional signs of a leak include sagging or soft ceilings, a musty smell, mold growth, or peeling paint.
- A leaking roof can cause toxic mold growth, which can severely compromise your health. In fact, roof leaks can rot the entire structure of your house, including the roof decking, insulation and drywall. In the worst case scenario, the water damage can cause roofs or ceilings to collapse.
- The danger doesn't simply come from erosion, however. Roof leaks can also be a fire hazard, as water trickling into your home can touch wires located in your attic or ceiling, resulting in a combustion.
- Additionally, a leaky roof can lead to insect and rodent infestations. All manner of animals can enter your roof if improperly sealed, leading to a variety of health problems and structural damage. Chewed wiring is particularly grave, as it presents yet another fire hazard.
We offer our services to;
- Residential (Homes)
- Industrial (Warehouses)
- Commercial (Schools, Shopping complexes,Churches)
- We restore and paint all roof types;
- Corrugated iron
- Harvey tiles
- Mud tiles
- Concrete tiles
"WE ARE ALWAYS ON TOP"
Trust our roofing experts to examine your roof and ensure that every detail is maintained properly.
Call; 75337330 or 3115286