Mediland Healthcare Distributors would like to invite suitably qualified, entreprenuerial, innovative, results oriented and self-driven individuals to apply for the position above and join a team of professionals who are highly driven by service excellence.
- To troubleshoot and repair various laboratory equipment under our install base
- To develop and adhere to service schedules of equipment/analysers
- To conduct user trainings and prepare engineering reports for technical work done
- To drive to various sites and locations in the country to attend to analyser faults and conduct general site visits
- To maintain day to day relationship building and serve as point of contact for multinational companies that Mediland Healthcare Distributors represents and clients that make use of our services
- Degree in Biomedical engineering
- Registration with Botswana Health Professionals Council (BHPC)
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience
Interested applicants are to submit an application letter and a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can also be dropped off at Unit 1 Plot 100 East Gate, Gaborone International Commerce ark.
NB: we will respond to shortlisted candidates only.