2nd Annual Career Elevation Seminar
THEME: INSPIRING TALENT TO REACH GREATER HEIGHTS: RISE INTO YOUR DESTINY.
One of the greatest challenges within the modern workplace is the retention of premium talent in an increasingly competitive global economy. This has moved power from employers to employees, turning talent into seller's market and making the workforce a core strategic concern for the c-suite.
The Career Elevation Seminar gives fast-rising employees and high potential executives the momentum to significantly boost their performance. It creates an ability for leading organisations to attract, develop and retain premium talent in order to continually improve their market position.
Join over 500 other participants at an event which continues to be the only event for ambitious professionals and organisations who are keen to develop premium talent in Botswana.
1. Prof. PLO Lumumba (Keynote Speaker)
CEO - Kenya Law School
2. Thapelo Tsheole
CEO - Botswana Stock Exchange
3. Matlhogonolo Mponang
Deputy Executive Director - BAC
4. Malebogo Mpungwa
HR Head - Debeers
5. Richard Malikongwa
Regional Director - IDM
• Personal branding for career success
• The role of a mentor in your career explosion
• Networking for career success
• Skills the workforce of the future will need
• Survive and Thrive: Taking care of your job
• Creating an unstoppable you
Benefits to an organisation
• Retain valuable leadership talent
• Drive behavioural & sustained cultural change
• Enhance delivery of change & service transformation initiatives.
Benefits to participants
• A personalised leadership development action plan.
• An understanding of their own authentic leadership style.
• Improved self awareness and confidence.
• Clarity on career progression and skills development.
• A broader strategic network for collaboration.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Team leaders
BWP3500.00 per delegate. Individual prices also available.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a full brochure and registration form OR call 00267 3111490 (office) or 0026771481657 (mobile) for further inquiries
Event page: www.progressiveinstitute.co.bw